The National Examinations Council (NECO) announced today, Wednesday, January 13, 2021, the release of the 2020 results.
The internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results released by NECO saw a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Below is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
1. Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
3. Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.