Nigeria frees Boko Haram fighters, we destroy them – President of Chad mocks in new Video

The President of Chad, Idriss Deby and his soldiers have taunted the Nigerian leadership, mocking them of freeing captured Boko Haram fighters.

Deby, in the video circulating on social media directed his soldiers to remain vigilant and keep watch over the territory recently captured from the insurgents.

Deby also boasted that Chad has destroyed 90% of Boko Haram fighters while the remaining 10% may have scattered into Nigeria and Niger. Hence, he doesn’t want his soldiers to leave recovered territories to prevent Nigeria from freeing the insurgents and letting them return.

Recall that Chadian troops had about a week ago, recorded a massive victory against the Boko Haram terrorists after launching a bombardment against them in their hideout around the lake chad region.

The troops destroyed five bases of Boko Haram hideouts, busted their weapon house and recovered hundreds of assorted weapons

In the now viral video, Déby is seen telling his troops that if freed, the insurgents would come to Chad to hurt them.

“This place will be our zone until Nigeria sends its soldiers. Stay with them for about a month. Do not let them free captured weapons or any Boko Haram terrorists, they will return to Chad and this will just hurt us,” he said.

“So let them just understand. We are not leaving the situation like this. In the next few days, I will speak with the President of Niger. You guys destroyed at least 90 percent of Boko Haram. That I confirm and can tell the world that 90 percent of Boko Haram is destroyed.

“The 10 percent that are left are running everywhere. Some have drowned and some ran to Niger, some to Nigeria but they will never come to Chad again. Chad is no place for Boko Haram.”

Watch video below.

Partner with Expressiveinfolet’s help your business/brand reach a wider audience.
Advertise with us today!
Call 08039323645, 08071610134