The incident reportedly happened in the morning on Wednesday, 3rd May.
Margaret Adeseye, director of Lagos Fire Service, announced the incident, adding that the rescue agency dived into the scene swiftly.
According to her, the distressed call was received around 7:25 AM on Wednesday. She further told that the fire was put out before it could result in any significant demage.
Adeseye said, “On arrival at the scene, which was reported at 07:25 hours, it was discovered that a room on the ground floor of a four-storey building housing the alternative power source inverter panels and batteries was on flame.”
See some of the photos taken at the scene.