A married man in Inikpi community of Benue state has become the talk of the town after he set himself and his side chic ablaze.
The tragic incident reportedly occurred around 6:30pm on Saturday November 14.
The man died almost immediately but the lady who was burnt beyond recognition was rushed to the hospital by officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps.
It is not yet clear why the man took the action. In the video below, the FRSC officials are seen driving away with the burnt woman while the crowd is left in shock.