Video: Scary moment Kitchen of Big Brother Cameroon House caught fire

Housemates of the Big Brother Reality Show in Cameroon had a scary moment when a kitchen explosion rocked the House.

The incident occurred when the microwave in the kitchen went up in flames when it was being used by a female housemate.

The two housemates who were seen in the kitchen at the time of the incident immediately ran off on seeing the flames.

Meanwhile, Nigerian who have been trolling Cameroonians since photos from the show hit the internet now have more reasons to laugh, causing the incident to trend on Twitter.

See the video of the incident and the reactions from Nigerian Twitter below.

Partner with Expressiveinfolet’s help your business/brand reach a wider audience.
Advertise with us today!
Call 08039323645, 08071610134