An eyewitness has shared an account of of how video vixen and dancer, Picture Kodak died.
The popular video vixen, Love Divine, well known through her videos and social media handle on Instagram as Picture Kodak, died through electrocution while charging her phone at the Omole Estate home of music video director, Clarence Peters.
The energetic dancer was rushed to a hospital within the neighbourhood where she was pronounced dead.
However, an eyewitness who was present at the moment she died went ahead to give an account of how Picture Kodak died.
The eyewitness said: “Note, her phone doesn’t have a pouch, she wasn’t wearing slippers and she was sweating on her palms. She was sitting on the floor. Where she saw was on the entrance and the door is a slide. U know where the sliding door is fixed the railings are made of iron and her thigh was on it.
“The moment the current pass through to her hands and went through her body then she tried throwing the phone. That was when we noticed the phone fell on her chest and burnt her chest leaving on her skin the scale of a burnt pressing iron. At this point, we had a faint sound from her slowly lying her back to the ground.
“U know she’s a lovely queen. We had thought she was taking a selfie video all this while until we saw smoke from her chest. Immediately we called for help, they brought her out and we start blowing air for ventilation”.